Privacy and Cookies
Gulf Booking understands and care about your information is used and shared. We appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. Your privacy is important to us and we work to keep your information secure. Our Company team of experts reviews the data and customer feedback closely, and takes appropriate action to protect the integrity of our platform as well as your details we will treat as confidential.
the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or
in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the
performance of the website. The anonymous data collected by the gulfbooking.com
website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and
the length of the visit to the website. You may also be asked to provide
personally identifiable information on the gulfbooking.com website, which may include
your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information can
be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to gulfbooking.com, when you
register for services, or make booking via the website. In all such cases you
have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
PrivacyCollecting Information From You
When you make a reservation, you'll be asked for your name, address, telephone number, email address, payment details, the names of guests traveling with you and your preferences for your stay.To make it easier to manage your reservations, you can open a user account. This allows you to save your personal settings, review previous bookings and manage future reservations.When you visit our website, even if you don't make a reservation, we may collect certain information, like your IP address, which browser you’re using, and information about your computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to you. If you're using a mobile device, we might also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics, and latitude/longitude details. When you make a reservation, our system registers through which means and from which websites you've made your reservation.We may also receive information about you when you use certain social media services.
Share Your Data With Third Party
In certain circumstances, we may share your personal data with third parties.
Use and disclosure of information. Except as otherwise stated below, we
do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected
on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to process
orders, to keep you informed about your booking status, to notify you of
products or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical
purposes for improving our site. We will disclose your booking information to
third parties for booking tracking purposes or process your check or money
order, as appropriate, fill your booking, improve the functionality of our
site, perform statistical and data analyses deliver your booking and deliver
promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your email
address information to get deliver ticket or voucher that you booked, for
complete our service.
- The Accommodations You Booked: In order to complete your reservation, we need to transfer relevant reservation details to the accommodations you've booked. This may include information such as your name, your contact details, your payment details, the names of guests traveling with you and any preferences you specified when making a booking. This information may also be used by Gulf Booking or the accommodation providers to give you personalized offers related to the reservation. If you have a question about your reservation, we may contact the accommodation provider and ask them to handle your request.
- Third-party Service Providers: We may use service providers (such as "data processors") to process your personal data strictly on our behalf. This processing would be for purposes such as facilitating reservation payments, sending out marketing material or for analytical support services. These processors are bound by confidentiality clauses and are not allowed to use your personal data for their own purposes or any other purpose.
- Competent Authorities: We disclose personal data to law enforcement and other governmental authorities insofar as it is required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information
will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Business Partners: We work with business partners around the world to distribute or advertise accommodations and to help our business partners distribute and advertise their travel-related services. This may mean that their services are integrated into our website or they have been enabled to show a customized advertisement on our website – or we are advertising on theirs. When you make a reservation on one of our business partners’ websites, certain personal data that you give them will be forwarded to us. Certain business partners may receive your personal data from us if requested by you. When you make a reservation on a business partners’ website, please read the privacy policies on these business partners’ websites for more information.
- Gulf Booking Local Office:In order to provide 24/7 service to our customers and support our local accommodation providers and distribution partners worldwide, your details are shared with local Gulf Booking offices
CookiesWhat is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data that is placed in the browser of your computer or on your mobile device. This Privacy and Cookies Policy applies to cookies and similar technologies (hereafter together referred to as “cookies”).
Why are cookies used?
Web pages have no memory. If you're surfing from page to page within a website, you won't be recognized as the same user across pages. Cookies allow you to be recognized as the same user across the pages of a website. Cookies also allow your choices to be remembered – choices such as the language you prefer, the currency you use and your search criteria. They will also make sure you're recognized when you return to a website.
Do all cookies do the same thing?
No, there are different types of cookies and different ways of using them. Cookies can be categorized according to their function, their lifespan, and according to who places them on a website.How long do cookies stay active?
The Website Policies and Terms &
Conditions would be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements
and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit
these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website.
Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
We use IP addresses to
help diagnose problems with our server and to analyze trends, manage the site
and track user's movement for our internal site traffic statistics.Contacting Us
Corrections and Updates. If you
wish to modify or update any information gulfbooking.com has received, please
In using gulfbooking.com,
you consent to the collection and use of this information in the ways described
the practices of this site or your dealings with the site, please, email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.